Tip No.2 - Pick products for your homepage with My Recommended

For extra personalisation why not choose the products that appear at the top of your homepage?
Using the My Recommended feature
Find in My account under 'My Recommended'
Do you like PCs or Macs? AMD or Intel? You can choose the key products (out of the 100,000+) on your MoreFrom.Me that you think are the best. It could be that you simply always buy Sony or that you've never had a problem with Asus motherboards. This is your chance to fly the flag for the kit and brands you like or simply pick the ones you think will sell the best.
To add a product to your homepage, log in and go to the product you want to add. Just below the 'Buy' button you'll see a grey 'Add to My Recommended' button. Click this button and you're done. You can see all the products you've recommended in the My Account section under 'My Recommended'. You can also remove recommended products from here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment